- 1 lb Dungeness Crab Meat
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pick through the Dungeness Crab Meat to make sure there are no shells or cartilage.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic to the skillet and sauté for about 1 minute, until fragrant.
- Pour in the white wine and bring to a simmer.
- Add the Dungeness Crab Meat to the skillet and stir to coat with the butter and wine mixture.
- Cook the crab meat for about 2-3 minutes, until it's heated through.
- Pour in the heavy cream and stir to combine.
- Add the lemon juice and chopped parsley to the skillet and stir to combine.
- Season the crab meat with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Note: You can serve this dish as an appetizer or main course. You can also add additional ingredients to the dish, such as diced tomatoes or red pepper flakes for a spicy kick. Additionally, you can serve the crab meat over pasta or with crusty bread for a delicious meal.