- 4 veal cutlets, pounded thin
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 200°F (95°C).
- Place the flour in a shallow dish and season it with salt and pepper.
- In a separate shallow dish, beat the eggs.
- In another shallow dish, combine the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Dredge each veal cutlet in the flour, shaking off any excess.
- Dip the veal cutlets into the beaten eggs, then coat them in the breadcrumb mixture, pressing the breadcrumbs firmly onto the meat.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the veal cutlets to the skillet and cook them until they are golden brown and crispy on both sides, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Transfer the veal cutlets to a paper towel-lined plate to drain off any excess oil.
- Place the cooked veal cutlets on a baking sheet and keep them warm in the preheated oven until all the cutlets are cooked.
- Serve the Veal Milanese hot, with lemon wedges on the side.