- 4-6 beef marrow bones, cut lengthwise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Baguette or crusty bread, for serving
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Place the beef marrow bones on a baking sheet, cut side up. Sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl, mix together the minced garlic, chopped parsley, thyme, and rosemary. Sprinkle the mixture evenly over the marrow bones.
Roast the bones in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the marrow is hot and bubbly.
Remove the bones from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes.
To serve, use a small spoon or butter knife to scoop out the marrow and spread it on slices of baguette or crusty bread.
Garnish with additional herbs or a sprinkle of flaky sea salt, if desired.
Enjoy the rich, decadent flavor of beef marrow bones with this simple and delicious recipe.