- 1/2 pound pasta, such as tagliatelle or fettuccine
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon white truffle oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley or chives, chopped, for garnish
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- While the pasta is cooking, melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Once the butter is melted, whisk in the heavy cream and cook until the sauce has thickened slightly, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk in the grated Parmesan cheese and truffle oil until the cheese has melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Drain the pasta and return it to the pot.
- Pour the truffle sauce over the pasta and toss until the pasta is well coated.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the Pasta Truffle hot, garnished with chopped parsley or chives.
Enjoy your delicious and luxurious Pasta Truffle!