Grilled Shrimp Tacos with Chile Crunch Slaw
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8-10 corn tortillas
- 1/2 head of cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Chile Crunch
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, combine olive oil, cumin, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Add shrimp and toss until well coated.
- Grill shrimp for 2-3 minutes per side until cooked through.
- Warm tortillas on the grill for about 30 seconds on each side.
- In a separate bowl, combine cabbage, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, mayonnaise, sour cream, and Chile Crunch. Mix until well combined.
- Assemble tacos by adding shrimp to each tortilla and top with Chile Crunch slaw.
Enjoy the delicious combination of grilled shrimp and tangy Chile Crunch slaw in these flavorful tacos!