- 1 Frenched Rack of Lamb, about 2 pounds
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Rub the mixture all over the Frenched Rack of Lamb, making sure to coat it evenly.
- Heat a large, oven-safe skillet over high heat and add the olive oil.
- When the oil is hot, add the Frenched Rack of Lamb to the skillet, bone-side down.
- Sear the Frenched Rack of Lamb for 2-3 minutes, until it is golden brown and crispy on the bottom.
- Flip the Frenched Rack of Lamb over and transfer the skillet to the preheated oven.
- Roast the Frenched Rack of Lamb in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 125°F for medium-rare.
- Remove the Frenched Rack of Lamb from the oven and let it rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.
This recipe is simple, yet elegant, and it allows the natural flavors of the Frenched Rack of Lamb to shine through. The garlic, rosemary, and thyme add a wonderful aroma and flavor to the lamb, while the sear in the skillet creates a crispy exterior. Serve the Frenched Rack of Lamb with your favorite side dishes, such as roasted vegetables or mashed potatoes, for a complete and satisfying meal.