- 4 Faroe Island salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Season the Faroe Island salmon fillets with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat the olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add the salmon fillets skin-side down and cook for about 3 minutes, until the skin is crispy and golden brown.
- Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for 8-10 minutes, until the salmon is cooked through.
- While the salmon is cooking, melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and cook for about 1 minute, until fragrant.
- Add the chicken broth and lemon juice to the saucepan and simmer for about 2-3 minutes, until the sauce has reduced and thickened slightly.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in the chopped parsley.
- Once the salmon is cooked through, remove it from the oven and let it rest for a minute. Drizzle the lemon butter sauce over the salmon fillets.
- Serve the Faroe Island salmon with lemon wedges on the side.
This recipe is perfect for a healthy and delicious dinner. The crispy skin of the Faroe Island salmon adds texture and flavor, while the lemon butter sauce complements the richness of the fish. Enjoy!