European Turbot Fillet
- 2 European Turbot fillets (6-8 oz each)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Pat the European Turbot fillets dry with a paper towel and season them with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat the olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once the skillet is hot, add the Turbot fillets to the skillet and sear for about 2-3 minutes on each side, or until they are lightly browned.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and add the dry white wine to the skillet.
- Add the minced garlic and lemon zest to the skillet and stir to combine.
- Squeeze the lemon juice over the Turbot fillets.
- Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake the Turbot fillets for about 8-10 minutes, or until they are cooked through.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and sprinkle the chopped parsley over the Turbot fillets.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Note: You can also add additional ingredients to the dish, such as sliced cherry tomatoes or capers for added flavor. Additionally, you can serve the Turbot fillets with your favorite sides, such as roasted potatoes or sautéed vegetables.