- 8 oz of your favorite pasta (such as linguine or fettuccine)
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 8 oz of sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of white wine
- 1/2 cup of creme fraiche
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Cook pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and sauté until browned and tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the garlic and sauté for an additional minute.
- Pour in the white wine and cook until reduced by half.
- Reduce the heat to low and stir in the creme fraiche and Parmesan cheese until well combined and heated through.
- Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and toss to coat with the creamy mushroom sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot, garnished with fresh parsley.
Enjoy this creamy and flavorful pasta dish that's perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal or a special occasion.