- 2 lobsters (1 1/2-2 pounds each)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup caviar
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the lobsters and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until the shells turn bright red and the meat is cooked through.
- Remove the lobsters from the pot and let them cool slightly.
- Use a pair of kitchen shears to cut the shells down the middle of the back, starting from the head and cutting down to the tail.
- Remove the meat from the shells and cut it into bite-sized pieces.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange the lobster meat on a serving platter and drizzle the butter mixture over it.
- Top the lobster with a generous amount of caviar.
- Place the lobster platter in the oven and bake for 5-7 minutes, or until the caviar is warmed through.
- Serve the caviar lobster hot, garnished with additional lemon wedges and chopped parsley, if desired.
Enjoy your delicious caviar lobster!