- 4 large baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup caviar
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Scrub the potatoes clean and pat them dry. Pierce each potato a few times with a fork.
- Rub each potato with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the potatoes directly on the oven rack and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until the skins are crispy and the insides are tender.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes.
- Slice the top of each potato lengthwise, and use a fork to fluff the insides.
- Top each potato with a dollop of sour cream, a sprinkle of chopped chives, and a spoonful of caviar.
- Serve the caviar baked potatoes hot.
Enjoy your delicious caviar baked potato!