- 6 slices of Iberico Jamon de Bellota
- 1 small ripe melon, peeled and sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Arrange the slices of Iberico Jamon de Bellota on a large plate or platter.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, sherry vinegar, and extra virgin olive oil. Season the dressing with salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange the melon slices on top of the Iberico Jamon de Bellota.
- Drizzle the honey and sherry vinegar dressing over the melon and ham.
- Garnish the plate with fresh mint leaves.
This recipe is a perfect example of how simple ingredients can create a delicious dish. The sweet and juicy melon complements the rich flavor of the Iberico Jamon de Bellota, while the honey and sherry vinegar dressing add a tangy sweetness to the dish. The fresh mint leaves give the dish a pop of color and freshness. Enjoy!