- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup caviar
- Chives, finely chopped, for garnish
- Place the eggs in a medium saucepan and cover them with cold water. Bring the water to a boil over medium heat, then remove the pan from the heat and cover it with a lid. Let the eggs sit in the hot water for 10 minutes.
- Drain the eggs and run them under cold water to cool them down. Peel the eggs and cut them in half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks from the egg halves and place them in a small bowl.
- Mash the egg yolks with a fork until they are crumbly.
- Add the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper to the bowl and mix well until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Spoon or pipe the egg yolk mixture back into the egg white halves.
- Top each deviled egg with a small spoonful of caviar.
- Garnish each deviled egg with finely chopped chives.
- Serve the deviled egg caviar chilled.
Enjoy your delicious deviled egg caviar!