Baked Crabmeat Stuffed Maine Lobster Recipe
Lobster, lobster, in the pot, who's the fanciest one of the lot? It's gotta be the Baked Crabmeat Stuffed Maine Lobster! This recipe is a guaranteed showstopper that'll make you the envy of every foodie in the room.
- 2 Maine lobsters, about 1.5 pounds each (or bigger if you're feeling extra fancy)
- 1/2 pound lump crabmeat (the more, the merrier)
- 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs (unseasoned breadcrumbs need not apply)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (if it's not freshly grated, it's a faux pas)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (low-fat, no thanks)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley (dried parsley is a no-go, baby)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives (don't even think about using dried chives)
- 1/4 cup melted butter (the real stuff, please)
- Salt and pepper (to taste, of course)
Preheat your oven to 375°F. Put on your fanciest apron and let's get cooking!
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the lobsters and let them do their thing for 8-10 minutes, until their shells turn a bright, beautiful red.
Remove the lobsters from the pot and let them cool for a few minutes. Meanwhile, get your crabmeat ready to party.
Use kitchen scissors to cut the top of the lobster shells lengthwise. You're basically giving them a haircut, but much more delicious.
Remove the meat from the shells and set it aside. Be gentle, these lobsters deserve the royal treatment.
In a large bowl, mix together the crabmeat, breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, parsley, chives, melted butter, salt, and pepper. Mix it all up like it's your own personal dance party.
Stuff the lobster shells with the crabmeat mixture, filling them to the tippity-top. Get generous, go wild!
Place the stuffed lobster shells on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, until the tops are golden brown and the stuffing is heated through. This is the moment we've all been waiting for.
Serve the Baked Crabmeat Stuffed Maine Lobster with the reserved lobster meat on the side. And don't forget to give yourself a pat on the back - you just made a masterpiece!
There you have it, folks! Your very own Baked Crabmeat Stuffed Maine Lobster, complete with all the fancy-pants trimmings. Enjoy!